About Black Tea Bags
With a revitalizing and lingering taste, the Darjeeling and Assam black tea is something special. Organically produced with a sophisticated flavour profile, it undergoes complete oxidation. While it has a robust flavour, you can savour its best taste if brewed correctly.
Here are the steeping notes on brewing the black tea:
- 2-3 grams of tea leaves for 1 cup or 1 teaspoon (for 8 oz water approximately)
- A cup of freshwater
- Optional additional elements: Sugar, honey, lemon, organic or artificial fruit preservatives
- The first thing to do is take cold and freshwater and brew it to a temperature a little below the boiling point. It should approximately be in the range of 200F- 212F.
- Next, measure the black tea leaves in the teapot or infuser and pour hot water on them.
- Cover the teapot or the cup while brewing.
- Brew it for 3-5 minutes. You can brew it until you get the flavours of your liking. However, the steeping time for tea bags will be more as compared to tea leaves.
- Once done, you can remove the tea leaves, either through a strainer or directly.
- Lastly, add some flavours like honey or sugar, if you wish to. Then enjoy every sip.
Average caffeine content: 14 to 61 mg
Recommended intake: Not more than 2 cups a day
Calorie content: Almost negligible (2 calories per cup)
Black Tea Bags
At Fernweh Agro, we offer delightful black tea which is available online in loose leaves pyramid infuser as well as tea leaves form. Go ahead and buy the best black for your tea rituals.