About Green Tea Bags
With numerous health benefits including antioxidants, reduction of risk of cancer among several others, it is important to get the best out of this tea by brewing it correctly. Visit Fernweh Agro for the optimum quality of organic green tea and relish the undeniable taste. Buy the green tea from Darjeeling and Assam and choose from a wide variety of options from our online store.
For the perfect cup of green tea, follow these steps:
- Preheat the teapot before brewing.
- Use fresh and cold water to make the tea. Avoid using hard water as it will not give a good taste since green tea is delicate.
- While straining, try not to use the old plastic and metal strainers.
- Heat the water to 170-180℃.
- To the boiling water, add 2-3 grams or a pyramid of a teaspoon of tea.
- Pour the water over the tea leaves. Let it brew for 3-4 minutes. If you brew it for a longer duration, it might taste bitter.
- Lastly, you can add sugar or honey for added sweetness.
Recommended intake: 3-4 cups a day for maximum health benefits
Calorie content: It is usually low or negligible without any added sweeteners.
Caffeine content: 30-50 mg
Now that you are well aware of all the steps of brewing the green tea, go ahead and experiment for the best.
Green Tea Bags
Indeed, there are ample tea options to choose from to indulge in a refreshing flavour. But, none as healthy as green tea.