About Loose Leaf Organic Tea
Buy loose leaf organic tea online from our store as per your liking and convenience. Along with the tea choice, the other thing that matters is the method of preparation.
Here are all the steps you must follow to get the best outcomes while brewing the tea:
- Measure the tea: The general measurement is 1 teaspoon for 8 oz of water. The quantity may vary according to the density and robustness of tea. Put the measured amount of tea in the teapot or infuser.
- Check the temperature: Use freshwater which is dechlorinated. Do not over boil the water. The general temperature for various types of loose tea leaves is:
- Black tea or herbal tea: 212℉ (rolling boil)
- Oolong tea: 195℉ (just some bubbles begin to rise)
- Green and white tea: 170-180℉ (the bubbles just start forming on the bottom of the pot)
- Steeping time: To avoid unwanted bitterness in your tea, it is essential to make a note of the time. To make the tea stronger, you can add more of the leaves. The steeping generally for tea leaves is 3-5 minutes, but a little longer for flavoured and fruit tea.